Ages 3-Adult | Voice, Guitar, Ukulele & Suzuki Violin, Viola, Cello
(Private Piano Lessons can be found on the Private Piano Lessons page.)
- Choose from 30, 45, or 60 minute private or duo private lessons. (15 minute private lessons available for students under 7. Call for information on availability and tuition pricing.)
- Suzuki Program: Taught by a certified Suzuki teacher. Performance and competition opportunities available. Both ear-training and note-reading are emphasized.
- Focus on technique but centered on FUN!
- Audition preparation and performance skills
- Ear training, sight-reading and rhythm proficiency activities
- Exposure to music history and improvisation
- Specialized attention to individual needs and goals
- Objectives carefully developed according to each student’s age, ability and interests
- Fun and positive environment that encourages creativity and achievement
- Master classes, workshops for fun, learning, and/or performances (with studio teachers and renowned clinicians)
- Recitals and awards/incentives
- Year-round events: music festivals, competitions, concerts, community service performances and recitals throughout the year provide wonderful opportunities for our students!